The Institute is currently looking for interested and motivated interns to be employed within the Military Department for a minimum period of four months, according to the tasks and timeframe outlined below.
The intern will work under the supervision of the Director/Deputy Director of the IHL/LOAC Programme of the Institute in close coordination with the Department team.
Internship conditions and procedures:
- Deadline for applications is 1 April 2021;
- Starting date of the internship is mid-April 2021;
- The intern will work under the supervision of the Director/Deputy Director of the IHL/LOAC Programme of the Institute and in close coordination with the Department team;
- The minimum duration of the internship is of at least four months, extendable upon mutual agreement;
- Both curricular and extra-curricular internship requests are considered.
All those interested are kindly invited to carefully review the PDF version of the offer and send an updated CV and the application form duly filled to email@example.com. (Subject to the email should be: “Request for Internship – Military Department”)Download the PDF version of the internship offer here
Visit the “Work with us” webpage for more information about vacancies, internships and other opportunities for collaboration.