- Deadline for applications is 30 April 2021;
- Starting date of the internship is mid-May 2021;
- Applications from candidates fluent in French and Spanish are encouraged;
- The minimum duration of the internship is of at least four months, extendable upon mutual agreement;
- Both curricular and extra-curricular internship requests are considered.
The Institute is currently looking for interested and motivated interns to be employed for a minimum period of four months, according to the tasks and timeframe outlined below. General Role The intern will work under the supervision of the Deputy Secretary-General of the Institute in close coordination with the team of the department in which he/she will be working. Internship conditions and procedures: