With reference to the obligations of disclosure of information regarding the organisation and activities of public administrations, pursuant to Italian legislation (art. 14, 15, 22 of Dlgs 33/2013 and law n. 124 of 4/8/2017), it is given notice that:
- among the statutory bodies of the International Institute of Humanitarian Law there are no representatives appointed by the italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI)
- Ms Stefania Baldini, Secretary-General (and legal representative in the absence of the President at the headquarters) of the International Institute of Humanitarian Law is responsible for the administration of the Institute. The position was conferred by the Council of the Institute on 7 September 2019 and has a duration of four years.
- the remuneration received by the Secretary General in relation to his employment with the International Institute of Humanitarian Law for the year 2019 amounted to € 77.789,72 gross.
For the year 2019, the following contributions were received from Italian public bodies:
- MAECI, € 98.957,25 for the project “Improving training on Women Peace and Security (WPS): integrating the gender perspective in humanitarian operations”
- MAECI, € 29.908,23 sholarships for Colombian participants
- MAECI, € 12.000 for the project “Round Table on current IHL issues, Sanremo 5-7 September 2019”
- Municipality of Sanremo, € 10.000 for the project “Round Table on the current problems of IHL, Sanremo 5-7 September 2019”
- Italian Red Cross, € 25.000
- Regione Liguria, € 10.000
Publication of balance sheets for the last three years: