The Department of International Refugee Law and Migration Law of the International Institute of Humanitarian Law, Sanremo – Italy, is expanding its activities and therefore opening the following vacancies:
- Vacancy for Online Learning Assistant
- Vacancy for Communication and Outreach Assistant
- Vacancy for HR & Finance Assistant
- Vacancy for Institutional Engagement Assistant
- Vacancy for Associate Coordinator
- Application deadline: 25 October 2021– The Institute may choose to start with the interview process before the application deadline should a suitable candidate be identified;
- Starting date: November 2021;
- The incumbents can perform daily work remotely, and may be expected to travel to Sanremo and Geneva upon request of the supervisor;
- Duration of the contract: The incumbents will be offered a consultancy contract with the International Institute of Humanitarian until 31 December 2021. Subject to availability of funds and satisfactory performance, the contract can be extended.
All those interested are kindly invited to carefully review the PDF version of the offer and apply.
Visit the “Work with us” webpage for more information about other vacancies, internships and other opportunities for collaboration.